Skip to Main Content
Return to Library Homepage

International Students Information Guide: Getting Identification

Getting State ID

Getting Your Driver's License

Getting a Social Security Card

If you are an F-1 student and eligible to work on campus, you must provide a letter from your designated school official that:

  • Identifies you;
  • Confirms your current school status; and
  • Identifies your employer and the type of work you are, or will be, doing.