It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find Analyst Reports:
1) Type in Company Name
2) Click on the relevant link
3) In the "Company Information" box on the left select "Investment Reports"
4) The number of pages is listed at the end of each title. The longer reports will be more helpful
1) Type in the Company Name
2) Select the entry with a ticker symbol
3) In the left hand menu find the "Research" category and then click on the sub-category "Investment Reports"
4) Click on the report that has an author (usually 9 pages long)